If your current programme is a bachelors degree then you should be able to apply for the associate equivalent when applying for graduation online. If you are not seeing the associate for the bachelors listed, it is not in the bulletin and it cannot be recommended by the system. You may contact your department or the Records deparment to have this added to the bulletin so that the application can be completed.