There are a number of possible scenarios impacting your Credit Limit:
- Your Current GPA: The highest number of credits a student can do in a Spring or Fall semester group is:
- 18 credits provided their GPA is above 3.5 (The highest possible GPA is 4.0 (A straight "A" profile).
- 17 credits if it's less than 3.5 GPA but more than 3.0 GPA
- 16 credits if less than 3.0 GPA.
- Summer Session Period: 1st and 2nd Summer sessions collectively have the following credit limits (Please note that for one summer session you are limited to 9 credits):
- 12 credits for GPA below 3.0,
- 13 credits if it's less than 3.5 GPA but more than 3.0 GPA
- 14 credits where it is above 3.5 GPA.
- Modules and other class periods: The credit limit rule applies to the entire semester group. i.e. If a student is registered for 6 credits in a modules course, he/she will be limited to 10-12 credits in the Fall semester period.