1. Login to your Aeorion account online.
2. Select Resources on the left-hand side of the home page, located below courses
3. Then select SPSS & Amos (Key and Download).
4. You will then be required to select the version to be downloaded (Mac, 32 bit or 64 bit). Use 32 bit if you are not sure of the version of the Windows computer. Select the SPSS version for either 32 or 64 bit or Mac to download the installation file.
5. Install the downloaded file.
You will need to license the software before you can use it.
1. Navigate to the SPSS & Amos (Key and Download) using the steps above.
2. Select Get my key under my keys/licenses or copy the existing key for the version that you downloaded if the key was already generated.
3. On your computer, search for Authorization Wizard in the windows search bar and you will see SPSS Authorization Wizard.
4. Select the option Authorized user license(I purchased a single copy...)
5. Copy the generated key from Aeorion and paste it into the appropriate area in the wizard.
6. Complete the process and you will be able to use SPSS.